As an accounting staff, you’ll be dealing with accounting tasks such as salary calculation, organizing files and documents, and other related duties assigned. Knowledgeable in Excel functions is a huge plus.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy.
- Required skill(s): can multitask, can be flexible.
- Knowledge in Excel functions is a plus.
- Must be willing to learn and be trained.
- Can work on a flexible 8-hour shift between 8:00 and 10:00 am from Monday-Friday.
- Amenable to work on a 9:00- 18:00 default work schedule.
- Must be willing to work in Makati City.
- Deal with accounting tasks including salary calculation.
- Go out to make payments of various government or client obligations.
- Uze Zero (accounting soft) to record accounting transactions.
- Organize files and documents related to accounting tasks.
- Help in monthly reconciliations.
- Help prepare monthly liquidations.
- Make and update ‘Best Practice/s’ to help the Company.
- Do other related duties as assigned.
- Adaptable and can contribute to changes.
- Strong Team Work Skills.
- Can Work Under Pressure.
- Keen in details.
- Strong Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills.
- Knowledge in Payroll, Taxation, Audit and Accounting.
- Proficiency in Excel.
Got questions? Check out our FAQs page.