An ESL Operations Staff is responsible for securing quality lessons. S/he is also in-charge in coordinating with sales team and meeting client demands by organizing lessons and scheduling tutors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Book lessons and manage tutors
- Monitor lessons to provide real-time escalations and troubleshooting
- Coordinate with sales team
- Communicate with clients via Skype to ensure quality lessons
- Answer tutor inquiries via Skype and email
- Escalate tutor needs and requests to other departments (Accounting, HR, etc.)
- Other relevants tasks this position may need to fulfill
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in any
- Required Skill(s): good command of the English language both oral and written, computer literate, can work independently and in a team, ability in problem-solving, excellent time management skills
- No work experience required. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply. We will provide sufficient training to the successful applicant who will take this position.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Php 19,000 starting salary (Php 16,000 base pay + Php 3,000 allowance)
- 13th month pay, paid overtime, paid Philippines holidays
- Statutory benefits: SSS, Philhealth, PAGIBIG
- Bi-annual performance assessment for rate increase and bonus
- Bi-weekly sponsored Friday lunch