As a responsible office-based ESL specialist, you will have a huge and significant part to play in our dynamic learning system. You will be dealing with students from Japanese corporations, schools, municipalities, and many more. The better your performance, the higher chances you’ll have in acquiring various bonuses and incentives.
- Candidate must possess at least have a Bachelor’s Degree. Candidates with Vocational/Associate Degree may be considered depending on the overall skills.
- Required skill(s): Good command of the English language both oral and written, Computer literate, Can work independently and in a team, Possesses problem-solving skills
- Willing to work on an early shift if needed
- With good interpersonal communication skills
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City
- Working hours 10:00-19:00 from Monday to Friday
- Successful candidates will be under probationary for six (6) months
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct booked lessons
- Participate in corporate lessons
- Write teaching materials
- Conduct teaching and other related training for office-based and home-based tutors
- Participate in pilot projects (e.g. group lessons; appear in lessons; videos; advertisements, etc.)
- Attend training, seminars and other similar activities as prescribed by the company
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Compensation and Benefits
- PHP18K starting salary
- Paid sick leaves and vacation leaves
- 13th month pay, paid overtime, paid Philippine holidays
- Government mandated benefits: SSS, Philhealth, PAGIBIG
- Bi-annual performance assessment for rate increase and bonus
- Monthly sponsored Friday lunch/dinner
Got questions? Check out our FAQs page.