About Weblio Philippines, Inc.
Weblio Philippines, Inc., aims to expand mankind’s possibilities. As a company, we envision to maximize the potential of individuals and organizations and contribute to learning and growth. Through our businesses, we aim to fulfill our mission and vision as #OneWeblio.
Our Eikaiwa business focuses on delivering quality lessons to our Japanese customers with our roster of home-based tutors.
Our Dispatch business handles fulfilling quality lessons to our business partners through the help of our current pool of highly qualified home-based tutors.
- Candidates must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Required language(s): English
- Required Skill(s): Independent worker, problem-solver, proactive in suggestion and projects, can work under pressure, accountability, knowledgeable in Networking as a whole, flexible
- Open to new challenges or changes
- At least 1 Year of working experience specialized in IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Preferably with certification on relevant courses (Cisco Certified credentials – CCNA/CCNP, Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer – MSCE, etc.)
- Can work on a flexible 8-hour shift between 8:00 and 10:00 am from Monday-Friday
- Open to render occasional work on rest day (Saturday), as needed
- Must be willing to work in Makati City on a schedule basis and as needed
For Covid-19 precautionary measures, we are currently working from home.
- Internet Plan must be DSL or Fibr
- Download speed must be 5 MBPs and above
- Pro-actively propose and execute new initiatives in order to achieve the department’s goals and the company’s mission
- Conduct troubleshooting of software, hardware, and network problems
- Assist with the breakdown, relocation, and setup of workstations to accommodate user’s relocation, site relocation, site remodels, and any new location installation
- Monitor and improve the current security of data and equipment
- Hard drive data retrieval as needed
- Support local departmental business applications
- Review key performance indicators and provide action plans to diagnosed problems
- Other tasks may be assigned from time to time
Compensation and Benefits
- PHP25K starting salary package
- Paid sick leaves and vacation leaves
- 13th month pay, paid overtime, paid Philippine holidays
- Government mandated benefits: SSS, Philhealth, PAGIBIG
- Bi-annual performance assessment for rate increase and bonus
- Monthly internet allowance and company-issued laptop while working from home
Got questions? Check out our FAQs page.