Please use a computer to access this page.
The next step is the technical requirement. Please read and follow the instructions carefully.
Kindly bookmark this page to go back anytime.
- To open the device checker, click this button ->
- After clicking the button, the device checker will open on a different tab.
- Please take note that the page needs to be translated since the wordings are in Japanese.
- To translate the page, please look at the upper right part of the url/search bar.
- You will see there the “Google Translate” icon. Click that and then the “Translate” button.
- Once you are done translating the page. You may now start checking your device.
- Please choose the microphone and speaker that match your headset.
- Try speaking. If you can hear yourself that means that your headset is working perfectly fine.
- Next is your camera. Choose the appropriate camera of your computer.
- If you can see yourself, that means it’s working.
- You are done with the device check. Close the tab and proceed to the next step.
- After submitting the form, another page will open.
- In that page, choose your preferred date and time for your test call.
- You can only plot your schedule once.
- If you’re already sure with your chosen schedule, click “Schedule Event”.
- NOTE: The test call schedule you’ll choose should be at least 30 minutes
from the time you plot it.