About Weblio Philippines, Inc.
Weblio Philippines, Inc., aims to expand mankind’s possibilities. As a company, we envision to maximize the potential of individuals and organizations and contribute to learning and growth. Through our businesses, we aim to fulfill our mission and vision as #OneWeblio.
Our Eikaiwa business focuses on delivering quality lessons to our Japanese customers with our roster of home-based tutors.
Our Dispatch business handles fulfilling quality lessons to our business partners through the help of our current pool of highly qualified home-based tutors.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Required skill(s): can multitask, can be flexible
- Knowledge in excel functions is a plus
- Must be willing to learn and be trained
- Open to new challenges or changes
- Amenable to work on a 9:00-18:00 default work schedule
- Must be willing to work in Makati City on a schedule basis and as needed
For Covid-19 precautionary measures, we are currently working from home.
- Internet Plan must be DSL or Fibr
- Download speed must be 5 MBPs and above
- Take the initiative to propose and implement new initiatives aimed at achieving the department’s goals and advancing the company’s mission.
- Handle various accounting tasks, including bookkeeping, tax calculations, government-related tasks, and filing.
- Make necessary payments and settle taxes externally if required.
- Prepare assigned reconciliations and schedules.
- Assist in verifying payroll computations.
- Utilize XERO (Accounting software) to manage and maintain accounting records.
- Organize and maintain files and documents related to accounting tasks.
- Perform periodic bank reconciliations.
- Develop and update “”Best Practice/s”” to support the company.
- Collaborate with other departments as assigned.
- Fulfill any other relevant duties as assigned.
Compensation and Benefits
- PHP 20,000 basic and PHP 3,000 allowance
- Paid sick leaves and vacation leaves
- 13th month pay, paid overtime, paid Philippine holidays
- Government mandated benefits: SSS, Philhealth, PAGIBIG
- Bi-annual performance assessment for rate increase and bonus
- Monthly internet allowance and company-issued laptop while working from home
Got questions? Check out our FAQs page.