About Weblio Philippines, Inc.
Weblio Philippines, Inc., aims to expand mankind’s possibilities. As a company, we envision to maximize the potential of individuals and organizations and contribute to learning and growth. Through our businesses, we aim to fulfill our mission and vision as #OneWeblio.
Our Eikaiwa business focuses on delivering quality lessons to our Japanese customers with our roster of home-based tutors.
Our Dispatch business handles fulfilling quality lessons to our business partners through the help of our current pool of highly qualified home-based tutors.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably courses related to Human Resources, Psychology, Management, and/or Education
- Required skill(s): Knowledgeable with basic Microsoft and Google applications
- Can work under minimal supervision, must be highly analytical
- Capable to work independently and with a team
- Open to new challenges or changes
- Work experience with any of the following is a plus: Recruitment and Training
- Amenable for shift changes and work on weekends, default shift is 09:00 – 18:00
- Must be willing to learn and to be trained online
- Must be willing to report in the office in Makati City whenever required by the company
For Covid-19 precautionary measures, we are currently working from home.
- Internet Plan must be DSL or Fibr
- Download speed must be 5 MBPs and above
Initiatives and planning
- Pro-actively propose and execute new initiatives in order to achieve the department’s goals and the company’s mission
- Conduct recruitment initiatives to meet goal
- Assess applications specifically PC specifications and internet requirements of potential home-based tutors
- Interview potential home-based tutors online through Skype (or other online application)
- Conduct workshops/trainings for accepted applicants to equip accepted applicants with the needed knowledge to provide quality teaching
- Conduct demos and give feedback to evaluate trainees
- Prepare necessary files for opening of payroll account
- Release passed trainees as home-based tutors
- Answer inquiries regarding application, interview, training, and release through Skype and email
- Register information of passed applicants in the database
- Research and gather data
- Update and monitor KPI daily
- Update and keep records of home-based tutors
- Conduct regular, corporate, and special lessons, if necessary
- Do other duties or tasks assigned
Compensation and Benefits
- Monthly personal leave
- Work from home
- Salary package: PHP 16,000 basic and PHP 3,000 allowance
- Monthly internet allowance
- Paid sick leaves and vacation leaves
- 13th month pay, paid overtime, paid Philippine holidays
- Government mandated benefits: SSS, Philhealth, PAGIBIG
- Bi-annual performance assessment for rate increase and bonus
- Company-issued laptop while working from home
What you’ll get:
Got questions? Check out our FAQs page.