About Weblio Philippines, Inc.
Weblio Philippines, Inc., aims to expand mankind’s possibilities. As a company, we envision to maximize the potential of individuals and organizations and contribute to learning and growth. Through our businesses, we aim to fulfill our mission and vision as #OneWeblio.
Our Eikaiwa business focuses on delivering quality lessons to our Japanese customers with our roster of home-based tutors.
Our Dispatch business handles fulfilling quality lessons to our business partners through the help of our current pool of highly qualified home-based tutors.
- What you’ll need:
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree
- Required skill(s): Must be a people person, can multitask, experience in Excel functions is a plus
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft and Google applications
- Can work under minimal supervision, must be highly analytical
- Capable to work with a team
- Must be willing to learn and do the following: admistrative tasks and other departments’ tasks
- Outstanding communication and analytical skills to confidently address and resolve tutors’ concerns independently
- Open to new challenges or changes
- Can work on a flexible 8-hour shift between 8:00 and 10:00 am from Monday-Friday
- Open to render occasional work on rest day
- Must be willing to report in the office in Makati City on a schedule basis and as needed
- For Covid-19 precautionary measures, we are currently working from home.
- Internet Plan must be DSL or Fibr
- Download speed must be 5 MBPs and above
- What you will be doing:
- Provide back end support to home-based tutors by preparing documentations necessary for tutors such as but not limited to certificates, BIR compliance, tutorial fee, etc.
- Efficiently handle and process lesson reports from home-based tutors, ensuring meticulous preparation for the computation of tutorial fees
- Assist in keeping a timely record of KPIs on a daily basis
- Update and manage tutor data and information effectively in a timely manner
- Act as the company’s frontline representative to tutors, providing accurate and mission-aligned responses to inquiries raised via Skype, email, etc., showcasing excellent customer service skills
- Provide timely assistance to tutors via Skype, email, SMS, etc for concerns regarding payslip, lesson management, and other inquiries which would equip them to provide lessons to customers
- Finalize after lesson reports of tutors in preparation for tutorial fee
- Draft announcement for tutors to keep them on the loop regarding company updates
- Act as a mentor for tutors to guide them to provide the best lessons to our customers
Compensation and Benefits
- Job highlights:
- Monthly personal leave
- Work from home
- What you’ll get:
- PHP 16,000 basic and PHP 3,000 allowance
- Monthly internet allowance
- Paid sick leaves and vacation leaves
- 13th month pay, paid overtime, paid Philippine holidays
- Government mandated benefits: SSS, Philhealth, PAGIBIG
- Bi-annual performance assessment for rate increase and bonus
- Company-issued laptop while working from home
Got questions? Check out our FAQs page.