About Weblio Philippines, Inc.
Weblio Philippines, Inc., aims to expand mankind’s possibilities. As a company, we envision to maximize the potential of individuals and organizations and contribute to learning and growth. Through our businesses, we aim to fulfill our mission and vision as #OneWeblio.
Our Eikaiwa business focuses on delivering quality lessons to our Japanese customers with our roster of home-based tutors.
Our Dispatch business handles fulfilling quality lessons to our business partners through the help of our current pool of highly qualified home-based tutors.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree
- Required Skill(s): good command of the English language both oral and written, computer literate, can work independently and in a team, ability in problem-solving, excellent time management skills
- Willing to work on an early shift and to render overtime work if needed
- 40 hours work per week (Default: Mon-Fri usual start: 7:00-10:00)
- Possibility to work on weekends 1-2 times in a month
- Experience in customer support, operations, and/or training is highly preferred
- Proficient in MS Office Applications
- Open to new challenges or changes
- Must be willing to learn and be trained online
- Work from home setup for the year 2022
- Must be willing to report in the office in Makati City when company required
For Covid-19 precautionary measures, we are currently working from home.
- Internet Plan must be DSL or Fibr
- Download speed must be 5 MBPs and above
- Pro-actively propose and execute new initiatives in order to achieve the department’s goals and the company’s mission
- Monitor, assess and improve processes to enhance the lesson
- Conceptualize and develop training manuals and lesson materials
- Develop policies or procedures to improve lesson quality to satisfy our clients
- Manage tutors to provide good lessons to clients
- Communicate with clients to solve lesson troubles (in English)
- Find necessary research and training and implementation
- Provide tutor support and information updates
- Do Marketing Research
- Navigate and utilize the system efficiently
- Conduct regular, corporate, and special lessons, if necessary
- Do other related duties as assigned
Compensation and Benefits
- PHP 16,000 basic and PHP 3,000 allowance
- Paid sick leaves and vacation leaves
- 13th month pay, paid overtime, paid Philippine holidays
- Government mandated benefits: SSS, Philhealth, PAGIBIG
- Bi-annual performance assessment for rate increase and bonus
- Monthly internet allowance and company-issued laptop while working from home
Got questions? Check out our FAQs page.