Please use a computer to access this page.
You’re already done with this.
- To open the device checker, click this button ->
- After clicking the button, the device checker will open on a different tab. Please take note that the page needs to be translated since the wordings are in Japanese.
- To translate the page, please look at the upper right part of the url/search bar. You will see there the “Google Translate” icon. Click that and then the “Translate” button.
- Once you are done translating the page. You may now start checking your device.
- To check if your micophone and speaker are working, please choose the microphone and speaker that match your headset. Try speaking and if you can hear yourself that means that your headset is working perfectly fine.
- Next is your camera. Choose the appropriate camera of your laptop/computer. If you can see yourself, that means it’s working.
- You are done with the device check. Close the tab and proceed to the next step.
- After submitting the form, another page will open. This page is where you can plot your schedule.
- Choose your preferred date and time for your Test Call.
- You can only plot your schedule once. If you’re already sure with your chosen schedule, submit the form.
- NOTE: The test call schedule you’ll choose should be at least 30 minutes from the time you plot it.