As a Network Engineer, you will have a huge and significant role for troubleshooting hardware and software for networks. You will be coordinating with the Infrastructure Team in head office (Japan). The better your performance, the higher chances you’ll have in acquiring various bonuses and incentives.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- Required Skill(s): Network Security
- At least 1 Year of working experience specialized in IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Preferably with certification on relevant courses (Cisco Certified credentials – CCNA/CCNP, Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer – MSCE, etc.)
- Install new hardware, systems and software for networks.
- Perform troubleshooting analysis of servers, workstations, and associated system.
- Responsible in fixing systems and network faults.
- Development and implementation of preventive measures for the protection of company’s resources such as information database, system operations, software, servers, and tools.
- Provide support on technical problems and come up with solutions to further decrease those problems.
- Coordination with Infrastructure Team in head office.
- With advance knowledge on: Network Devices, Network Management Systems, Related Network Support, Information and Data Management, Mailing Domain, and File Server.
Got questions? Check out our FAQs page.