- Once you passed the Test Call and Interview with our Recruitment representative, you will be given the Doodle links for your New Tutors Workshop schedule.
- Example 1: Part 1: June 22 - 9:00
- Example 2: Part 1: June 22 - 10:00
Part 2: June 22 - 10:00
Part 3: June 22 - 11:00
Part 2: June 23 - 10:00
Part 3: June 24 - 10:00
- You did not plot for a specific date or time.
- If you did not completely plot a schedule for the 3-part workshop.
- Make sure that you are inside the Google meet link 5 minutes before your schedule.
- Your trainer will send a device checker, kindly check your microphone and camera.
- Your trainer will also send the link of the manual, open it from your end all throughout the workshop.
- Your trainer will start the workshop on time, so please be punctual.
- Once done with every part of the workshop, you are expected to send your survey form.
- Check your email, including spam mail. You will receive the same instructions stated below.
- Complete the 3-part New Tutors Workshop.
- Plot your Demo schedule via Calendly. Link will be given once you were able to complete prerequisites.
- Go to your tutor dashboard and log-in your account.
- Go to Today's Lesson page for your booked demo.
- Enter the lesson page 2-3 minutes before your demo class.
- Conduct a 15-minute demo class with your student.
- Wait for our Recruitment representative for the remaining 10 minutes for your feedback.