About Weblio Philippines, Inc.
Weblio Philippines, Inc., aims to expand mankind’s possibilities. As a company, we envision to maximize the potential of individuals and organizations and contribute to learning and growth. Through our businesses, we aim to fulfill our mission and vision as #OneWeblio.
Our Eikaiwa business focuses on delivering quality lessons to our Japanese customers with our roster of home-based tutors.
Our Dispatch business handles fulfilling quality lessons to our business partners through the help of our current pool of highly qualified home-based tutors.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably courses related to Psychology and/or Management
- Required skill(s): Knowledgeable with basic Microsoft and Google applications, can work under minimal supervision, must be highly analytical, capable to work with a team
- Open to new challenges or changes
- Work experience with any of the following is a plus: customer service/support or payroll
- Amenable to work on a 9:00-18:00 default work schedule
- Open to render occasional work on rest day (Saturday and/or Sunday), as needed
- Must be willing to work in Makati City
For Covid-19 precautionary measures, we are currently working from home.
- Internet Plan must be DSL or Fibr
- Download speed must be 5 MBPs and above
- Pro-actively propose and execute new initiatives in order to achieve the department’s goals and the company’s mission
- Compute tutorial fee for home-based tutors
- Answer Skype, SMS, email inquiries, and other concerns of our home-based tutors
- Participate on initiatives for our home-based tutors
- Prepare documents and other necessary papers upon request
- Update and analyze Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Research and data gathering
- Collaborate with different departments to achieve the best tutor quality
- Update BPs (Best Practices), master file sheets, and keep all records of home-based tutors
- Conduct regular, school/corporate, and special lessons, if necessary
- Do other related duties as assigned
Compensation and Benefits
- PHP 16,000 basic and PHP 3,000 allowance
- 13th month pay, paid overtime, paid Philippine holidays
- Paid sick leaves and vacation leaves
- Government mandated benefits: SSS, Philhealth, PAGIBIG
- Bi-annual performance assessment for rate increase and bonus
- Monthly internet allowance and company-issued laptop while working from home
Got questions? Check out our FAQs page.