About Weblio Philippines, Inc.
Weblio Philippines, Inc., aims to expand mankind’s possibilities. As a company, we envision to maximize the potential of individuals and organizations and contribute to learning and growth. Through our businesses, we aim to fulfill our mission and vision as #OneWeblio.
Our Eikaiwa business focuses on delivering quality lessons to our Japanese customers with our roster of home-based tutors.
Our Dispatch business handles fulfilling quality lessons to our business partners through the help of our current pool of highly qualified home-based tutors.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Accounting Management, or any business course
- Required skill(s): Computer literate, can multitask, can be flexible, with excellent time management skills, must be keen to details and efficient with organizing files
- Must be willing to learn and be trained
- 4 days work a week in Makati office
- Schedule is within Monday – Friday, work shift is from 9:00 – 18:00
- Pro-actively execute given tasks in order to achieve the department’s goals and the company’s mission
- Systematic filing and organization of documents
- Scan and photocopy documents not limited to vouchers and attachments
- Keep all documents confidential
- Run errands assigned in banks and other Accounting-related tasks
- Fulfill other job-related tasks to be given by the Supervisor and Manager
Compensation and Benefits
- PHP 10,000 – 12,000 monthly (basic pay: PHP 550 per day + meal allowance)
- 13th month pay (if applicable based on Philippine Labor Law)
- Government mandated benefits: SSS, Philhealth, Pag-IBIG
- Company-issued laptop and other equipment while working in the office
Got questions? Check out our FAQs page.