About Weblio Philippines, Inc.
Weblio Philippines, Inc., aims to expand mankind’s possibilities. As a company, we envision to maximize the potential of individuals and organizations and contribute to learning and growth. Through our businesses, we aim to fulfill our mission and vision as #OneWeblio.
Our Eikaiwa business focuses on delivering quality lessons to our Japanese customers with our roster of home-based tutors.
Our Dispatch business handles fulfilling quality lessons to our business partners through the help of our current pool of highly qualified home-based tutors.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Required skills: Must be a people person, can multitask, experience in Excel functions is a plus.
- Must be willing to learn and do the following: administrative tasks and other departments’ tasks.
- Open to new challenges or changes.
- Can work on a flexible 8-hour shift between 8:00 am and 10:00 am from Monday to Friday.
- Open to render occasional work on rest day.
- Must be willing to report in the office in Makati City on a schedule basis and as needed.
- For Covid-19 precautionary measures, we are currently working from home.
- Internet Plan must be DSL or Fibr
- Download speed must be 5 MBPs and above
- Pro-actively propose and execute new initiatives in order to achieve the department’s goals and the company’s mission.
- Assist the Eikaiwa Division by doing tutor demos, calling tutors, managing lessons, and coordinating with different centers.
- Perform administrative tasks not limited to situation above to support different departments.
- Conduct regular, corporate, and special lessons, if necessary.
- Do other related duties assigned.
Compensation and Benefits
- PHP 16,000 basic and PHP 3,000 allowance
- Paid sick leaves and vacation leaves
- 13th month pay, paid overtime, paid Philippine holidays
- Government mandated benefits: SSS, Philhealth, PAGIBIG
- Bi-annual performance assessment for rate increase and bonus
- Monthly internet allowance and company-issued laptop while working from home
Got questions? Check out our FAQs page.