About Weblio Philippines, Inc.
Weblio Philippines, Inc., aims to expand mankind’s possibilities. As a company, we envision to maximize the potential of individuals and organizations and contribute to learning and growth. Through our businesses, we aim to fulfill our mission and vision as #OneWeblio.
Our Eikaiwa business focuses on delivering quality lessons to our Japanese customers with our roster of home-based tutors.
Our Dispatch business handles fulfilling quality lessons to our business partners through the help of our current pool of highly qualified home-based tutors.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably courses related to Human Resources, Psychology, and/or Management
- Proficiency with basic Microsoft Office and Google applications
- Highly analytical and can work under minimal supervision
- Team-player and open to new challenges and changes
- Can work on a flexible 8-hour shift between 8:00 am and 10:00 am from Monday to Friday
- Willing to render occasional work on weekends as needed
- MUST BE LIVING AND BASED IN BACOLOD CITY
- Must be willing to travel when needed
Nice to have:
- Work experience with customer service or support and/ or in Human Resource
For Covid-19 precautionary measures, we are currently working from home.
- Internet Plan must be DSL or Fibr
- Download speed must be 5 MBPs and above
Initiatives and Planning:
- Checking new initiatives in order to achieve the department’s goals and the company’s mission
- Pro-actively propose and execute new initiatives
- Update all BPs (Best Practices), master file sheets, and keep all records of home-based tutors
- Analyzing of key performance indicators (KPI)
- Research and data gathering
Outsource Tutor Admin:
- Visit center partners in Bacolod for lesson monitoring.
- Checking tutorial fee of center partners
- Recording all troubles encountered during lessons by partner centers
- Monitoring lessons conducted by center partners
- Checking and resolving inquiries across different platforms, and other concerns of our partner centers.
- Checking legal documents and other necessary papers upon request
- Collaborate with different departments to achieve the best tutor quality
- Conduct regular, corporate, and special lessons, if necessary
- Do other related duties as assigned.
Compensation and Benefits
- Monthly personal leave
- Hybrid Set-up
What you’ll get:
- PHP 12,000 basic and PHP 3,000 allowance
- Monthly internet allowance
- Paid sick leaves and vacation leaves
- 13th month pay, paid overtime, paid Philippine holidays
- Government mandated benefits: SSS, Philhealth, PAGIBIG
- Biannual performance assessment for rate increase and bonus
- Company-issued laptop while working from home
Got questions? Check out our FAQs page.