About Weblio Philippines, Inc.
Weblio Philippines, Inc., aims to expand mankind’s possibilities. As a company, we envision to maximize the potential of individuals and organizations and contribute to learning and growth. Through our businesses, we aim to fulfill our mission and vision as #OneWeblio.
Our Eikaiwa business focuses on delivering quality lessons to our Japanese customers with our roster of home-based tutors.
Our Dispatch business handles fulfilling quality lessons to our business partners through the help of our current pool of highly qualified home-based tutors.
- What you’ll need:
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree
- Required Skill(s): good command of the English language both oral and written, computer literate, can work independently and in a team, ability in problem-solving, excellent time management skills
- Willing to work on an early shift or weekends, and to render overtime when needed
- Can work independently in a team
- Open to new challenges
- Willing to learn and be trained online
- Problem-solving and time management skills
- Willing to report in Makati City when required
- Nice to have:
- Experience in customer support, operations, and/or training
- For Covid-19 precautionary measures, we are currently working from home.
- Internet Plan must be DSL or Fibr
- Download speed must be 5 MBPs and above
- What you will be doing:
- Monitor, assess, and improve processes to enhance lesson management
- Standard 40 hours work week (Default: Mon-Fri, usual start: 07:00-10:00)
- Plan and develop training manuals
- Manage tutors to provide good lessons and communicate with clients to resolve lesson troubles
- Provide tutor support during class
- Navigate and utilize the system efficiently
- Conduct regular, corporate, and special lessons, if necessary
- Do other related duties as assigned
Compensation and Benefits
- Job highlights:
- Monthly personal leave
- Work from home
- What you’ll get:
- PHP 16,000 basic and PHP 3,000 allowance
- Monthly internet allowance
- Paid sick leaves and vacation leaves
- 13th month pay, paid overtime, paid Philippine holidays
- Government mandated benefits: SSS, Philhealth, PAGIBIG
- Bi-annual performance assessment for rate increase and bonus
- Company-issued laptop while working from home
Got questions? Check out our FAQs page.