About Weblio Philippines, Inc.
Weblio Philippines, Inc., aims to expand mankind’s possibilities. As a company, we envision to maximize the potential of individuals and organizations and contribute to learning and growth. Through our businesses, we aim to fulfill our mission and vision as #OneWeblio.
Our Eikaiwa business focuses on delivering quality lessons to our Japanese customers with our roster of home-based tutors.
Our Dispatch business handles fulfilling quality lessons to our business partners through the help of our current pool of highly qualified home-based tutors.
You will lead, direct and manage the day-to-day Human Resources and Administrative activities for Weblio Philippines. The HR&A Manager will provide oversight and guidance to the development and monitoring of processes related to recruitment and retention, compliance, compensation, benefits, training and development; as well as oversee administrative functions on a project-based employment.
- Bachelor’s degree with major or emphasis in BS in Psychology, BSBA major in Human Resource Management
- 5 years of experience in handling all facets of HR.
- At least 2 years of Supervisory or HR Managerial experience Knowledge
- Adapt in the principles of HR and Admin principles.
- Good knowledge of employment/labor (DOLE) laws
- Efficient HR administration and people management skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Excellent record-keeping skills and keen to details
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems (Sprout) will be a plus.
- Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines
For Covid-19 precautionary measures, we are currently working from home.
- Internet Plan must be DSL or Fibr
- Download speed must be 5 MBPs and above
- Pro-actively propose and execute new initiatives in order to achieve the department’s goals and the company’s mission
- Management of all Facets of HR and business partner with the company to achieve the goals of the company
- Plan and execute strategies aligned with company’s business planning
- Document human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records
- Prepare, Maintain and Update HR databases: Employee Master list, 201 File Records, Sprout Data (HRIS), Leave Balances, HMO Records, and other departmental trackers.
- Management and serving of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) results on a monthly basis to all handled staff.
- Make and update Best Practices to standardize the processes
- Sending of Announcements, Reminders to all Weblio Philippine Staff
- Deal and resolve / admonish employee requests regarding HR issues, rules, and regulations
- Conduct, prepare and process payroll bi-monthly by providing relevant data using Sprout (HRIS) to the accounting department.
- Do other related duties as assigned by the management.
Hiring and Onboarding:
- Responsible to the End-To-End recruitment of all the departmental job requests across the org and create and update job requirements and job descriptions for all positions
- Meet SLA for job requests, by keeping track of recruiting metrics time-to-fill, net promoter score and cost-per-hire (budgeting)
- Source and screen candidates and match them to suitable job roles
- Maintain, update, and manage important HR Recruitment & Selection trackers / monitoring.
- Arrange and do interviews via Google Meet.
- Evaluate applicants and their overall impression during the interview
- Prepare job offers, contracts, and other documents needed
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure smooth process for onboarding
- Conduct orientation on employees’ first day
- Supervise recruiter and report on its performance.
Compensations and Benefits:
- Manage the accuracy of the Company’s HR and Payroll System including the setting up of new employees, updating all trackers regarding compensations and benefits, reflecting all active and inactive staff from our masterlist.
- Manage Sprout HRIS and resolve Concerns of staff regarding payroll disputes.
- Ensure a timely release of payouts
- Setting up the system depending on the additional company and governmental holidays.
- Admonish government related requests of staff such as SSS & PAG IBIG LOANS, PHILHEALTH & HMO benefit claims and tax-related compliance of employees
- HMO Coordination for all related claims, addition, deletion and changes.
- Administer and monitor all the existing company benefits
- Timely Release of final pay related documents
- Timely submission of reportorial documents to government agencies such as DOLE, SSS, PHILHEALTH, PAG-IBIG, SEC, CITY HALL (business permit renewal) and other legal compliance to ensure 100% compliance of Weblio Philippines.
- Monitor records of all submitted documents
- Provide resolutions in case of default and ensure 0 risk towards the company
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures
- Prepare NTE and NOD documents or papers upon request
- Ensure effective implementation of company rules and regulations
- Apply appropriate and timely corrective measures or actions in compliance with the existing company rules and regulations and in accordance with the law across the organization and its leaders.
- Conduct events, contests, and other initiatives to maximize employee engagement
- Propose ideas for employees’ engagement for retention purposes.
- Connect, relate, and establish good relationship with employees
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
- Penetrate the company’s philosophy by having monthly huddles
- Give out monthly questionnaires to strengthen the philosophy to employees
- Conduct trainings to ensure the Kaizen mindset and other Company Philosophy
- Manage KPI and ensure to check performance of team members on a monthly basis.
- Reflect scores and ensure that staff understands the results of their performances and ensure that they are performing as expected
- Coach and provide guidance to the team
Compensation and Benefits
- Monthly personal leave
- Work from home
- Salary: Negotiable
- Monthly internet allowance
- Paid sick leaves and vacation leaves
- Monthly personal leave
- 13th month pay, paid overtime, paid Philippine holidays
- Government mandated benefits: SSS, Philhealth, PAGIBIG
- Biannual performance assessment for rate increase and bonus
- Company-issued laptop while working from home
Got questions? Check out our FAQs page.