About Weblio Philippines, Inc.
Weblio Philippines, Inc., aims to expand mankind’s possibilities. As a company, we envision to maximize the potential of individuals and organizations and contribute to learning and growth. Through our businesses, we aim to fulfill our mission and vision as #OneWeblio.
Our Eikaiwa business focuses on delivering quality lessons to our Japanese customers with our roster of home-based tutors.
Our Dispatch business handles fulfilling quality lessons to our business partners through the help of our current pool of highly qualified home-based tutors.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably courses related to English Language Studies, English major in Literature, Creative Writing, Education or equivalent.
- Preferably at least one to two years of working experience specialized in English lessons to Japanese customers
- Preferably at least one to two years of working experience specialized in creating teaching materials to Japanese customers or equivalent
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Preferably with certification on relevant courses (ESL/EFL certification, IELTS, TOEFL, etc).
- Open to new challenges or changes
- Required language(s): English, Japanese is an advantage
- Can work on a flexible 8-hour shift between 8:00 and 10:00 am
- Must be willing to learn and be trained
- Must be willing to work in Makati City
- Must be able to take the right actions in accomplishing goals
- Must be able to put their self in the customers’ shoes
- For Covid-19 precautionary measures, we are currently working from home.
- Internet Plan must be DSL or Fibr
- Download speed must be 5 MBPs and above
- Pro-actively propose and execute new initiatives in order to achieve the department’s goals and the company’s mission
- Write English lesson materials with specific requirements
- Figure out and solve problems with logical thinking
- Analyze user experience with numerical data
- Improve user experience through materials
- Study and apply effective learning methods
- Coordination with staff in head office
- Manage creation task schedule
- Update and maintain material list properly
- Conduct regular, corporate, and special lessons, if necessary
- Do other related duties as assigned
Compensation and Benefits
- Job highlights:
- Monthly personal leave
- Work from home
- What you’ll get:
- PHP 16,000 basic and PHP 3,000 allowance
- Monthly internet allowance
- Paid sick leaves and vacation leaves
- 13th month pay, paid overtime, paid Philippine holidays
- Government mandated benefits: SSS, Philhealth, PAGIBIG
- Bi-annual performance assessment for rate increase and bonus
- Company-issued laptop while working from home
Got questions? Check out our FAQs page.