About Weblio Philippines, Inc.
Weblio Philippines, Inc., aims to expand mankind’s possibilities. As a company, we envision to maximize the potential of individuals and organizations and contribute to learning and growth. Through our businesses, we aim to fulfill our mission and vision as #OneWeblio.
Our Eikaiwa business focuses on delivering quality lessons to our Japanese customers with our roster of home-based tutors.
Our Dispatch business handles fulfilling quality lessons to our business partners through the help of our current pool of highly qualified home-based tutors.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree
- Required Skill(s): good command of the English language both oral and written, computer literate, can work independently and in a team, ability in problem-solving, excellent time management skills
- Willing to work on an early shift and to render over time work if needed
- With experience in tutor support, lesson management, home-based tutor management, training is highly preferred
- Proficient in MS Office Applications
- Open to new challenges or changes
- Can work on a flexible 8-hour shift between 8:00 and 10:00 am
- Must be willing to learn and be trained
- Must be willing to work in Makati City
For Covid-19 precautionary measures, we are currently working from home.
- Internet Plan must be DSL or Fibr
- Download speed must be 5 MBPs and above
- Pro-actively propose and execute new initiatives in order to achieve the department’s goals and the company’s mission
- Monitor, assess and improve processes to enhance the lesson
- Conceptualize and develop training manuals and lesson materials
- Develop policies or procedures to improve lesson quality to satisfy our clients
- Manage tutors to provide good lesson to clients
- Communicate with clients to solve lesson troubles (in English)
- Find necessary research and training and implemented
- Provide tutor support and information updates
- Do Marketing Research
- Navigate and utilize the system efficiently
- Conduct regular, corporate, and special lessons, if necessary
- Do other related duties as assigned
Compensation and Benefits
- PHP19K starting salary package
- Paid sick leaves and vacation leaves
- 13th month pay, paid overtime, paid Philippine holidays
- Government mandated benefits: SSS, Philhealth, PAGIBIG
- Bi-annual performance assessment for rate increase and bonus
- Monthly internet allowance and company-issued laptop while working from home
Got questions? Check out our FAQs page.