About Weblio Philippines, Inc.
Weblio Philippines, Inc., aims to expand mankind’s possibilities. As a company, we envision to maximize the potential of individuals and organizations and contribute to learning and growth. Through our businesses, we aim to fulfill our mission and vision as #OneWeblio.
Our Eikaiwa business focuses on delivering quality lessons to our Japanese customers with our roster of home-based tutors.
Our Dispatch business handles fulfilling quality lessons to our business partners through the help of our current pool of highly qualified home-based tutors.
- Candidates must possess Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required; or equivalent related experience.
- Required Skill(s): Strong command of Microsoft Office, G Suite, Data Management and Analysis.
- 5+ years of experience in a project management capacity, with a preference and ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and professional services environment. BPO experience in customer support and operations is a plus.
- Must have a strong strategic and analytical thinking.
- Established track record for taking a consultative approach to designing and delivering innovative learning programs.
- Critical thinking, problem solving, planning, organizing, decision-making, communication skills, influence, leading, and delegation are all required.
- Ability to travel on average, based on the need for offsite and onsite visitations.
- Open to 5 day workweek: Shifting schedule as defined by Deputy.
- Must be willing to work in Makati City.
- For Covid-19 precautionary measures, we are currently working from home.
- Internet Plan must be DSL or Fibr
- Download speed must be 5 MBPs and above
- Distinguish the company needs and provide direction through partnership and support to achieve goals.
- Establish and implement better communication protocols and processes.
- Secure Tutors from Outsourced Tutor Centers and Analyze the Quantity vs. Quality Rate of Tutors.
- Attend onsite and offsite meetings.
- Support the administration of internal project initiatives.
- Responsible for ensuring project compliance guidelines are met.
- Develop and implement BCP to minimize possible project risks and issues and bring issues to resolution.
- Focus on contractor acquisition and find potential centers to available tutors.
- Lead all phases of the project from initiation, recruitment, training, demo, contracting and deployment.
- Manage, maintain and monitor sourced tutors through training, demo and development.
- Facilitates contract-mandated project management activities and deliverables.
Compensation and Benefits
- Job highlights:
- Monthly personal leave
- Work from home
- What you’ll get:
- Salary package: Negotiable
- Monthly internet allowance
- Paid sick leaves and vacation leaves
- 13th month pay, paid overtime, paid Philippine holidays
- Government mandated benefits: SSS, Philhealth, PAGIBIG
- Bi-annual performance assessment for rate increase and bonus
- Company-issued laptop while working from home
Got questions? Check out our FAQs page.