As a Quality Assurance Staff, you will be responsible for monitoring, inspecting, and proposing measures to correct and improve the final product and services in order to meet the company’s quality standard.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Required skill(s): can multitask, can be flexible.
- Must have a working experience as a Quality Assurance Staff.
- Can work on a flexible 8-hour shift between 8:00 and 10:00 am from Monday-Friday.
- Amenable to work on a 9:00-18:00 default work schedule.
- Must be willing to work in Makati when the work from home setup is lifted.
- Internet Requirements: At least 5 MBPS download speed & ping is not more than 30 ms (for coaching sessions).
- Default schedule: 9:00-18:00
- Flexible working hours: between 8:00 and 10:00
- Work from Monday to Friday
- Successful candidates will be under probationary for six (6) months
- Pro-actively propose and execute new initiatives in order to achieve the department’s goals and the company’s mission.
- End-to-end investigation of skipped classes of home-based tutors.
- End-to-end investigation of classes with system troubles of home-based tutors.
- Coaching of tutors who are reported by the management in terms of behavior, skips, or technical troubles.
- Training of tutors’ quality in terms of teaching. Provision and implementation of different initiatives to improve overall tutors’ quality: Grammar, Speech, and Lesson Guidelines.
- Updating and analyzing of key performance indicators (KPI).
- Collaborate with different departments to achieve the best tutor quality.
- Tutor evaluation: monitoring and scoring of lesson, creation and provision of survey sheets to tutors, and giving of feedback to tutors.
- Conduct regular, corporate, and special lessons, if necessary.
- Do other related duties as assigned.
Compensation and Benefits
- PHP19K starting salary package
- Paid sick leaves and vacation leaves
- 13th month pay, paid overtime, paid Philippine holidays
- Government mandated benefits: SSS, Philhealth, PAGIBIG
- Bi-annual performance assessment for rate increase and bonus
Got questions? Check out our FAQs page.