About Weblio Philippines, Inc.
Weblio Philippines, Inc., aims to expand mankind’s possibilities. As a company, we envision to maximize the potential of individuals and organizations and contribute to learning and growth. Through our businesses, we aim to fulfill our mission and vision as #OneWeblio.
Our Eikaiwa business focuses on delivering quality lessons to our Japanese customers with our roster of home-based tutors.
Our Dispatch business handles fulfilling quality lessons to our business partners through the help of our current pool of highly qualified home-based tutors.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree
- Required skill(s): can multitask, flexible, time management skills, data management skills
- Preferrably has a working experience as a Quality Assurance Staff or Support Staff
- Relevant experience related to training and assessment is also preferred
- Must have experience in coordinating with a huge volume of people
- Knowledgeable with Google (especially Google Sheets) and Microsoft Office applications
- Amenable to work on a 9:00-18:00 default work schedule, and open to render work on weekends/holidays as needed
- Must be willing to learn and be trained
- Must be willing to work in the office (Makati City) or other location to conduct face-to-face training/orientation
For Covid-19 precautionary measures, we are currently working from home.
- Internet Plan must be DSL or Fibr
- Download speed must be 10 MBPs and above
- Conducts training for aspiring and existing home-based tutors to ensure quality lessons
- Pro-actively propose and execute new initiatives in order to achieve the department’s goals and the company’s mission
- End-to-end investigation of incident reports involving tutors
- Coaching of tutors on behavioral, skills, and or attendance
- Training of tutors’ overall quality: attendance, grammar, speech, and lesson guidelines
- Updating and analyzing of key performance indicators (KPI)
- Collaborate with different departments to achieve the best tutor quality
- Tutor evaluation: monitoring and scoring of lesson, creation and provision of survey sheets to tutors, and giving of feedback to tutors
- Conduct regular, corporate, and special lessons, if necessary
- Do other related duties as assigned
Compensation and Benefits
- Monthly personal leave
- Work from home
- Salary package: PHP 16,000 basic and PHP 3,000 allowance
- Monthly internet allowance
- Paid sick leaves and vacation leaves
- 13th month pay, paid overtime, paid Philippine holidays
- Government mandated benefits: SSS, Philhealth, PAGIBIG
- Bi-annual performance assessment for rate increase and bonus
- Company-issued laptop while working from home
What you’ll get:
Got questions? Check out our FAQs page.