About Weblio Philippines, Inc.
Weblio Philippines, Inc., aims to expand mankind’s possibilities. As a company, we envision to maximize the potential of individuals and organizations and contribute to learning and growth. Through our businesses, we aim to fulfill our mission and vision as #OneWeblio.
Our Eikaiwa business focuses on delivering quality lessons to our Japanese customers with our roster of home-based tutors.
Our Dispatch business handles fulfilling quality lessons to our business partners through the help of our current pool of highly qualified home-based tutors.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree
- Required Skill(s): Computer literate, can work independently and in a team, ability in problem-solving, excellent time management skills, and have strong verbal and written communication skills to clearly explain challenging concepts, provide instructions and deliver feedback
- With experience in tutor support or customer service is highly preferred
- Proficient in MS Office Applications
- Can work on a flexible 4-hour shift between 8:00 to 21:00 on weekends and holidays
- Personal laptop or desktop
- OS: Windows 10 or Mac 10.10 or higher, 64-bit
- CPU: At least core i3
- RAM: At least 4GB
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 or higher
For Covid-19 precautionary measures, we are currently working from home.
- Internet Plan must be DSL or Fibr
- Download speed must be 5 MBPs and above
- Pro-actively execute new initiatives in order to achieve the department’s goals and the company’s mission
- Send result and monitor Comprehension Check Quiz
- Update tracker and request BIR 2307 to Accounting
- Handle Contract Certification requests
- Process lesson cancellation requests
- Handle lesson reports (e.g. System Trouble, Skipped by Student etc.)
- Answer tutors’ inquiries via Skype, email, messenger and SMS
- Fulfill other job-related tasks to be given by the Team Leader, Supervisor, and Manager
Compensation and Benefits
- PHP 100 per hour (PHP 4,000 – 5,000 month)
- Paid work on Philippine holiday based on Philippine labor law
- 13th month pay (if applicable based on Philippine Labor Law)
- Government mandated benefits: SSS, Philhealth, Pag-IBIG
Got questions? Check out our FAQs page.