About Weblio Philippines, Inc.
Weblio Philippines, Inc., aims to expand mankind’s possibilities. As a company, we envision to maximize the potential of individuals and organizations and contribute to learning and growth. Through our businesses, we aim to fulfill our mission and vision as #OneWeblio.
Our Eikaiwa business focuses on delivering quality lessons to our Japanese customers with our roster of home-based tutors.
Our Dispatch business handles fulfilling quality lessons to our business partners through the help of our current pool of highly qualified home-based tutors.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in IT, Computer Science or Art/Advertising/Media
- Can create graphic designs for offline and online marketing collaterals
- Working experience in coding (HTML, CSS, etc.) is a huge plus
- Open to new challenges or changes
- Can work on a flexible 8-hour shift between 8:00 and 10:00 A.M. from Monday-Friday
- Must be willing to learn and be trained online
- Must be willing to work in Makati City whenever necessary
For Covid-19 precautionary measures, we are currently working from home.
- Internet Plan must be DSL or Fibr
- Download speed must be 10 MBPs and above
- Pro-actively propose and execute new initiatives in order to achieve the department’s goals and the company’s mission
- Develop and improve company websites using CSS and WordPress
- Create graphic designs for offline and online marketing/company collateral
- Collaborate with other teams in accomplishing projects
- Propose different initiatives
- Conduct regular, corporate, and special lessons, if necessary
- Do other related duties assigned
Compensation and Benefits
- PHP 16,000 basic and PHP 3,000 allowance
- Paid sick leaves and vacation leaves
- 13th month pay, paid overtime, paid Philippine holidays
- Government mandated benefits: SSS, Philhealth, PAGIBIG
- Bi-annual performance assessment for rate increase and bonus
- Monthly internet allowance and company-issued laptop while working from home
Got questions? Check out our FAQs page.