About Weblio Philippines, Inc.
Weblio Philippines, Inc., aims to expand mankind’s possibilities. As a company, we envision to maximize the potential of individuals and organizations and contribute to learning and growth. Through our businesses, we aim to fulfill our mission and vision as #OneWeblio.
Our Eikaiwa business focuses on delivering quality lessons to our Japanese customers with our roster of home-based tutors.
Our Dispatch business handles fulfilling quality lessons to our business partners through the help of our current pool of highly qualified home-based tutors.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably courses related to office management
- Required skill(s): Must be a people person, can multitask, knowledgeable with excel functions
- Must be willing to learn and do the following: infrastructure-related tasks, update and work on key performance indicator sheets
- Open to new challenges or changes
- Can work on a flexible 8-hour shift from Monday-Friday
- Must be willing to work on weekend (Saturday), as needed
- Must be willing to run errands
- Must be willing to work in Makati City on a schedule basis and as needed
For Covid-19 precautionary measures, we are currently working from home.
- Internet Plan must be DSL or Fibr
- Download speed must be 5 MBPs and above
- Pro-actively propose and execute new initiatives in order to achieve the department’s goals and the company’s mission
- Perform administrative tasks to ensure staff can work efficiently
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies and assist with preparation of the office budget
- Help train new employees in organization and office procedures
- Help in implementing new company policies or restructuring the workflow of departments
- Coordinate and maintain records for staff office space, phones, parking, office keys, etc.
- Research, price and purchase office furniture and office supplies, pantry supplies
- Meet and greet clients and visitors and/or respond to public inquiries
- Provide word-processing and secretarial support
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to photocopying, faxing, mailing and filing
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meeting agenda and conferences
- Conduct regular, corporate, and special lessons, if necessary
- Do other related duties as assigned
Compensation and Benefits
- PHP19K starting salary package
- Paid sick leaves and vacation leaves
- 13th month pay, paid overtime, paid Philippine holidays
- Government mandated benefits: SSS, Philhealth, PAGIBIG
- Bi-annual performance assessment for rate increase and bonus
- Monthly internet allowance and company-issued laptop while working from home
Got questions? Check out our FAQs page.