About Weblio Philippines, Inc.
Weblio Philippines, Inc., aims to expand mankind’s possibilities. As a company, we envision to maximize the potential of individuals and organizations and contribute to learning and growth. Through our businesses, we aim to fulfill our mission and vision as #OneWeblio.
Our Eikaiwa business focuses on delivering quality lessons to our Japanese customers with our roster of home-based tutors.
Our Dispatch business handles fulfilling quality lessons to our business partners through the help of our current pool of highly qualified home-based tutors.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably courses related to Human Resources, Psychology, Management and/or Education
- Required Skill(s): Knowledgeable with basic Microsoft and Google applications
- Can work under minimal supervision, must be highly analytical
- Capable to work with a team
- Open to new challenges or changes
- Work experience with any of the following is a plus: recruitment and training
- Can work on a flexible 8-hour shift between 8:00 and 10:00 am
- Must be willing to work in Makati City
For Covid-19 precautionary measures, we are currently working from home.
- Internet Plan must be DSL or Fibr
- Download speed must be 5 MBPs and above
- Pro-actively propose and execute new initiatives in order to achieve the department’s goals and the company’s mission
- Answer Skype, email inquiries, and other concerns
- Assess applications specifically internet requirements and performance of HBTs for possible for new business
- Invite possible HBTs for new business
- Conduct workshops/trainings for accepted applicants to equip accepted applicants with the needed knowledge to provide quality teaching for the new business
- Endorse trainees for demo
- Release passed trainees as dispatch tutors
- Provide necessary help or support with regard to day-to-day concerns of HBTs who are in the dispatch operations
- Daily KPI update and monitoring
- Research and data gathering
- Compute basic tutorial fee of home-based tutors
- Prepare documents and other necessary papers upon request
- Conduct regular, corporate, and special lessons, if necessary
- Do other duties or tasks assigned
Compensation and Benefits
- PHP 16,000 basic and PHP 3,000 allowance
- Paid sick leaves and vacation leaves
- 13th month pay, paid overtime, paid Philippine holidays
- Government mandated benefits: SSS, Philhealth, PAGIBIG
- Bi-annual performance assessment for rate increase and bonus
- Monthly internet allowance and company-issued laptop while working from home
Got questions? Check out our FAQs page.