As a Graphic Artist, you will manipulate film and video footage using Adobe Premiere or similar software. You will collaborate with other members of the marketing team to come up with collaterals relevant to the company’s goals. You will also be tasked to create visual concepts in compliance with the company’s brand guidelines.
- Softcopy or hardcopy of portfolio
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City.
- No working experience and fresh graduate are encouraged to apply.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Art/Advertising/Media, Marketing or equivalent.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manipulate film and video footage using Adobe Premiere or similar software.
- Create graphic designs for offline and online marketing collaterals
- Background in coding (html, css, etc.) is a huge plus
- Perform other related duties assigned
Compensation and Benefits
- PHP19K starting salary package
- Paid sick leaves and vacation leaves
- Monthly personal leave credit
- 13th month pay, paid overtime, paid Philippine holidays
- Government mandated benefits: SSS, Philhealth, PAGIBIG
- Bi-annual performance assessment for rate increase and bonus
- Monthly sponsored Friday lunch/dinner
- HMO upon regularization
Got questions? Check out our FAQs page.