About Weblio Philippines, Inc.
Weblio Philippines, Inc., aims to expand mankind’s possibilities. As a company, we envision to maximize the potential of individuals and organizations and contribute to learning and growth. Through our businesses, we aim to fulfill our mission and vision as #OneWeblio.
Our Eikaiwa business focuses on delivering quality lessons to our Japanese customers with our roster of home-based tutors.
Our Dispatch business handles fulfilling quality lessons to our business partners through the help of our current pool of highly qualified home-based tutors.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required; or equivalent related experience.
- Experience in project management capacity, with preference and ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, professional services environment.
- BPO Experience – customer support, operations.
- Knowledgeable in PDCA considering a fast-paced environment
- Adaptable in bridging the gap of cultural differences and penetrate Japanese customer standard
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Strong command of Microsoft Office & G Suite skills
- Data management and analysis
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/business infrastructure and MS Office
- Ability to travel on average, based on the need for offsite and onsite visitations
General Work Scope
- Design and implement business strategies, plans, and procedures for 3 years
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Direct daily operations of the company and partner companies
- Lead employees and centers to encourage maximum performance
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Manage relationships with partners
- Establish and implement better communication protocols and processes to be able to drive the entire department manager and staff
- Attend onsite and offsite meetings across the country to understand situations of partner outsource centers and provide better workarounds to be able to achieve the department’s goals
Partner Company Management
- Responsible for ensuring that the project compliance guidelines are met
- Focusing on contractor acquisition and finding potential centers to bridge significant gaps or needs of available tutors
- Lead all phases of the project from initiation, recruitment, training, demo, contracting, and deployment
- Facilitates required project management activities and deliverables as required by contract, including order management, lesson management, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual project and management meeting, coordination across departments, lesson count processing, tracking of loss hours deductions and payments, and legal tax compliance
Outsource Tutor Management
- Manage, maintain, and monitor sourced tutors through training, demo, and development
- Secure tutors from outsource tutor centers and analyze the quantity vs quality rate of tutors
- The Senior Operations Manager should be able to set goals and come up with initiatives to improve and drive Outsource Center Admins and Tutors
- Manage and provide guidance to the daily operations of all outsource centers
LEADERSHIP AND MINDSET
- Provide guidance to team members and address performance issues if any arise within the departments and outsource centers
- Conducting performance reviews to ensure that employees are meeting company standars
- Distinguish the company’s needs and provide direction through partnership and support to the Tutor Securing Section Department to achieve departmental goals and needs
- Support the administration of internal project initiative
- Develop and implement BCP (Business Continuity Plans) to minimize possible project risks and issues, and to bring issues to resolution
Compensation and Benefits
- Monthly personal leave
- Hybrid setup
What you’ll get:
- Salary: Negotiable
- Monthly internet allowance
- Paid sick leaves and vacation leaves
- 13th month pay, paid overtime, paid Philippine holidays
- Government mandated benefits: SSS, Philhealth, PAGIBIG
- Biannual performance assessment for rate increase and bonus
- Company-issued laptop while working from home
Got questions? Check out our FAQs page.